Bashing nuts to pulp. No holds barred and not for the faint of heart. You have been warned. Characters portrayed are fictional, and not based on real persons.
Friday, June 26, 2026
Blog Content Direction: What should I make next or focus on?
Whatever you make is great. Like in my earlier comment I prefer the F/M dominance stuff but i do enjoy the ascension theme a lot. Not sure if you mind the series to venture to orcs and mythic beast kin but i do love NathanielBallstorns Seeds of Heroism series. M/M romance isn’t my thing but i understand a lot of readers do.
Whatever you make is great. Like in my earlier comment I prefer the F/M dominance stuff but i do enjoy the ascension theme a lot. Not sure if you mind the series to venture to orcs and mythic beast kin but i do love NathanielBallstorns Seeds of Heroism series. M/M romance isn’t my thing but i understand a lot of readers do.
ReplyDelete